Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday night: free write.

I told myself I was going to write every day. So here I am on day two. It's late. Well, I guess "late" is relative. 11:46 PM EST is feeling late these days--so have I officially become "old"? This is mostly going to be train of thought, so you may or may not get to the end.

Things have been funky since I've been spending these long weekends at home in Connecticut. Splitting my time between places throws off my balance a bit. I love living out of the normal routine, but sometimes consistency is comforting and can help make progress more obvious. I guess I'll have to commit to my routine a little more so that I can take it with me wherever I go. Maybe this is obvious? But, nevertheless, something I'm just learning.

I did manage to sneak in a 30 minute vinyasa practice this afternoon with my sister on our back porch--the breeze felt good and so did the yoga.

Future roomies looked at a place up in Mass today -- applying and hoping the gods are in our favor. It's a beautiful place; lots of light, closet space, and there's a little room just for me. I plan on divesting myself of about half of my earthly possessions within the next two months to make space for space.

Looking forward to a great week! My goals are simple: take care of myself & commit to creativity.

What are your goals for this week?


xo,
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment