Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No binders, please...

...although comments like Mittens' do spark the instant creation of memes that make me laugh, so I'm a little bit more okay with it: http://bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com/

Here's one of my personal faves...

No, Sir, one does not. So excited for Jon Stewart & The Daily Show to comment on this. I can just see his face now.

Sent in my request for an absentee ballott -- CT needs my vote! Have you taken all the necessary steps to cast your vote on November 6th? It's simple. Google and the US Postal Service are all you need.

There's no questioning that it is your duty as a person who can read, write, and make an informed decision, that you participate in all votes. If we don't use our democrazy, how are we to blame it for its shortcomings?

Vote!
GOBAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment